Mortgage Refinance with Group One Mortgage
At Group One Mortgage we offer a variety of programs, rates and options for refinancing a home. We can advise you on the Refi Programs that meet your specific needs based on your financial goals.
When to Refinance Your Mortgage?
- Refinancing at a lower interest rate to lower your monthly payment*
- Converting an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate loan
- Consolidating high-interest debt (credit cards, student loans) by using the equity in your home to obtain cash
- Refinancing to a shorter loan term to pay off your mortgage faster
- Refinancing to a longer loan term to reduce your monthly payments
- At age 62 or older getting a reverse mortgage to payoff a mortgage, or convert home equity into cash, payments or equity line of credit.